Be Still Journal
Be Still Journal | Gold Foil
Psalm 46:10 tells us to “Be still, and know that I am God” (ESV). But in the middle of trying to balance a crazy life, work, soccer practice, and what to make for dinner, where are you supposed to begin?
The Be Still Journal is a guided journal for intentional Bible study that provides an easy-to-follow structure for your time in the Word, even when you’re surrounded by chaos.
This journal can be used on its own or with any Bible study, devotional, or reading plan.
Through the Be Still Journal, you will:
- Breakdown passages of Scripture in an easy-to-understand way
- Experience Christ through His Word
- Apply what you’re reading in a practical way
Layout of the Be Still Journal:
- Be Still: What does the text say?
- Abide: What does the text mean?
- Adore: What does the text reveal about God and His character?
Apply: How should the truth of God’s Word change me?
Details (size of book, number of pages, generic layout)
- Includes 200 pages
- leatherette cover
- Gold foil script
- Gold ribbon marker